Pursue a rewarding career with a leader in retirement living.
Havenwood Heritage Heights Career Opportunities.
Join a nationally accredited organization with an outstanding reputation for providing excellent care and with a history of deficiency-free surveys in our Health Services Center. In addition to our role as a teaching facility, we provide an environment of continuous learning for our employees. We provide competitive wages and benefits, and a career at Havenwood Heritage Heights offers an opportunity to make a real difference in our residents’ lives. If you are interested in applying for employment, or if you need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a posted position, please contact our Human Resources Department at 603-229-1220. Feel free to browse our website to learn more about how our CCRC provides independent living and assisted living for multiple communities.
Benefits provided by Havenwood-Heritage Heights.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Earned Time
- Extended Illness
- Short Term Disability
- Bereavement Pay
- Term Life Insurance
- Met Life Tax Sheltered Annuity Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- NH Federal Credit Union Membership is Available
- Payroll-Direct Deposit Program
- Employee Co-Op Program
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Employee Activities
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Employee Appreciation Week and Employee Recognition Celebration
- On-Site Dry Cleaning Service
- On-Site Gift Shops
- Convenient Stop on the Concord Area Transit Bus Line
Havenwood Heritage Heights is proud to be a tobacco free facility. We appreciate your support of this healthy living policy.